Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
Instructions for Windows XP
(for additional operating system instructions, call 888-950-2100
for the Technical Assistance Center)
- Go to another computer on your network.
- Click Start. Choose Settings. Select Control Panel.
- Double-click Network Connections.
- Right-click Local Area Connections. Left-click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). Left-click Properties.
- If Obtain an IP Address Automatically is selected, you will make this same selection on the computer you are configuring.
- If Use the following IP Address is selected:
- IP Address – create a unique internal IP Address by changing the last octet. For example, if the internal IP Address is set to 192.168.1.100, use 192.168.1.101.
- Subnet Mask – same
- Default Gateway – same
- DNS – same
- Click OK. Click OK.
- Go to the computer you are configuring and follow steps 1 through 8. You should now be able to access the internet.
© 2017 TelePacific Communications All Rights Reserved.